Monday 3 September 2012

I travel through time (Introduction).

Welcome to Blogasaurus Rex. In this blog I will be writing about my experiences surviving in the prehistoric times. I will have to face challenges no man has faced before. The velociraptor, the pterodactyl, and even the fish. Read of my stories and adventures of survival in these extremely disturbing times.
-Telegram
P.S. If you haven't figured it out already, I am not really an inhabitant, let alone time traveller or explorer of the prehistoric times. If I was I wouldn't be wasting my time blogging, and would instead be learning to reenact a Tarzan vine swing or perfecting the art of being completely oblivious to the fact that there are dinosaurs roaming free (See Jurassic Park).

1 comment:

  1. COOOOOL! Wow, what a great intro. Looking forward to where this weird theme takes us.

    ReplyDelete